1. Do you sell wholesale?
Sorry, we don’t offer any of our fabrics at wholesale prices.
2. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, but we currently do not ship to Brazil, Italy or Portugal due to unreliability of service. We try our best to keep the shipping costs as low as possible and at times adjustments will be made to your invoice to reflect this.
3. Can you make a donation to “xyz” event/cause?
We get many, many requests. It doesn’t hurt to ask.
4. Can you send me a sample?
We are happy to send out a swatch or two upon request.
5. Why do I have to order your fabrics by the half yard? Will my order be a bunch of half yard pieces?
Our shopping cart allows so our customers can order half yard cuts. If you order a yard or more of one print, you will receive it in one piece. By the way, as a reminder, the prices shown are for one half yard.
6. What are the shipping cost?
We offer Free Shipping in the United States. Please call (541-272-2898 or email felinedezine@gmail) for international shipping costs. These vary from country to country, weight and value of your order is also a factor in the cost of shipping.
7. I sent you an email but you haven’t replied back!
We try to respond to every email we receive within 24-48 hours. If you haven’t received a reply, please check your blocked mail or spam folder. Hotmail and AOL accounts are notorious for filtering legitimate email.
8. What is the width of the fabric?
All our regular cotton fabrics are 42-44 inches wide. We do have some that are 60 inches wide and these are indicated in the description of the fabric.